As the assigned admin of your organization, when sending invitations to the learners, you now have the capability of setting a start date of certain products. The date could be any date within the validity period of the product. Alternatively, you may choose to let the learner decide when they wish to start their studies, by selecting the option to let the access start upon invitation redemption.
These options will work for the following products:
- All products under Flex Accounts (individual courses and Learn subscriptions)
- Individual courses purchased as individual licenses
Note: You may not select a start date for Learn subscriptions purchased as individual licenses as these licenses have a pre-determined start date agreed upon purchase.
Please refer to the table below.
|Products||Is setting a course material access date option available?||Is letting access start upon invitation redemption option available?|
|Non-Flex (Individual Licenses)||Individual courses||Yes||Yes|
For courses that have been assigned and accepted where access dates are set in the future, the access can still be moved to a different date if needed. Just bear in mind that access that has already started can no longer be moved.
If you wish to change a start date for one of your learners, please go through the following steps:
- Log in to your organization admin account.
- Go to your ‘Manage my team’ page.
- Look for the invitation you need to modify in the My Learners section.
- Click on the three dots hamburger menu.
- Select ‘Edit course material access start date’ option.
- Choose your preferred date.
- Click ‘Continue’.
Please note that the ‘Edit course material access start date’ option will no longer be applicable for courses that have been started already. This only works for the following:
- For accepted invitations, the action is only available if access hasn't started yet.
- For pending invitations, the action is available even if access has already started.
For information and instructions on changing start dates of courses purchased directly from the OffSec Learning Platform (OLP), please check this article.