This is intended to be a resource where learners can obtain small nudges or help while working on the PWK machines.
It consists in 3 main steps which are taught in the PWK course:
- Information gathering (Enumeration)
- Shell (Vulnerability exploitation)
- Privilege Escalation
Note that we do not recommend learners to rely entirely on this resource while working on the lab machines. Learners should do their own enumeration and research and then come to this resource if they feel they have exhausted all of their options for a specific system.
- Initial Enumeration:
- An anon person told us they were able to access our system
- When you place something in the right place the disco lights come on.
- Privilege Escalation:
- Juicy vegetables are the best!