This article provides information how to get a new exam attempt in the event you failed an exam.
- Can I purchase an exam retake if I am subscribed to the Learn Unlimited, Learn Enterprise, Learn One, or a Course & Cert Exam Bundle?
- How do I purchase a new certification attempt?
Can I purchase an exam retake if I am subscribed to the Learn Unlimited, Learn Enterprise, Learn One, or a Course & Cert Exam Bundle?
- If you have subscribed to the Learn Unlimited subscription, you are not required to purchase additional exam attempts for as long as your Learn Unlimited subscription is still valid and, you can schedule a new attempt via your OffSec Learning Library account at any time. However, kindly note that Individual exam retakes are not available for purchase for Learn Unlimited and Learn Enterprise subscriptions. This means that if your Learn Unlimited or Learn Enterprise subscription ends, you will not be able to purchase Exam retakes.
- If you have subscribed to the Learn One subscription, you are entitled to 2 exam attempts for your primary course. If you failed your first attempt, you can reschedule your second attempt via your OffSec Learning Library account. If this is your second failed attempt, please follow the instructions below for learners in the Learning Library to purchase an exam retake.
- If you've purchased a Course & Cert Exam Bundle, you will have to purchase a new certification attempt in order to be able to schedule and reattempt the exam.
Please follow the instructions below in order to purchase an exam retake.
Note: ALL exams are subject to a cooling off period. To check the length of your cooling off period, please click here.
If you are studying in the Learning Library, you can purchase an additional exam attempt via the Buy More option inside your OffSec Learning Library control panel.