New learners may choose Climb as their financing solution to purchase a Course & Cert
Exam Bundle, a Learn One or a Learn Fundamentals subscription. This option is not offered outside of the US at this time.
Outside of the Climb offers, payment for all of our courses must be made in full and cannot be done via installments, payment plans, or other methods.
By applying Climb's funding process, learners will need to agree with Climb the payment terms. You can find more information and instructions about the program below.
- What products can be purchased using Climb?
- What countries is Climb available for?
- What payment plans are available via Climb?
- How do I register for a course using Climb as a payment option?
- I have registered and applied for Climb as my payment option but I have not heard back from them yet, can you please assist?
- My application has just been approved by Climb but due to a change in my circumstances, I cannot continue with the course for now. How can I cancel my registration?
What products can be purchased using Climb?
At the moment the option to pay via Climb is only available for the Course & Cert Exam Bundle, Learn One and Learn Fundamentals subscriptions purchased via our website.
What countries is Climb available for?
At the moment purchasing a product via Climb is only available for the US.
What payment plans are available via Climb?
When choosing Climb you can pay over time with as little as 0% APR and up to 36 monthly payments. To see a personalized offer follow the instructions below to submit a registration. Once you receive an offer from Climb you will have the option to accept or decline it. If you decline an offer, you will be able to register again at any time.
How do I register for a course using Climb as a payment option?
To purchase a product:
- Click here and fill in the information requested at Step 1 of 2 then press the Next button. Remember, Climb is only available if you are located in the US, so the option will not be available if you select a different country at this step.
- On Step 2 of 2, select Climb as the payment option and you will be redirected to their website to fill in your loan application details.
- Climb’s loan application is simple and fully online. You can complete the application in less than 5 minutes. If they require any additional information, Climb will reach out to you directly.*
- Once approved by Climb, OffSec will reach out to you with instructions on how to access the learning materials.
* While most applications are approved within minutes, the approval process may take up to 7 days if further verification is required with Climb. OffSec has no control over the loan application process so please reach out to Climb should you need support during this step of your application.
I have registered and applied for Climb as my payment option but I have not heard back from them yet, can you please assist?
If you have yet to receive a reply from Climb after completing Step 2 described above, please reach out to Climb directly as they are the ones who evaluate your application. If your application has already been approved, submit a request here and we’ll be happy to assist you with completing your registration.
My application has just been approved by Climb but due to a change in my circumstances, I cannot continue with the course for now. How can I cancel my registration?
If your course has not started yet, we will reach out to Climb to process your request.
If your course has already started, unfortunately, cancelling is no longer possible. For more information, please check our refund policy.