In this article, you will find information about:
What is an OSID?
An OSID is a unique OffSec identification number assigned to learners who enroll to any of the OffSec courses.
Knowing your OSID and keeping it handy throughout your training and certification journey is very important as it will be utilized for:
- Identification purposes when contacting support.
- Login credential when connecting to the proctoring tool during your certification exams.
- Certification verification.
If you need to contact the OffSec support team for assistance, always include your OSID for faster and more efficient support.
Where to find the OSID?
In order to find your OSID number, please go through the following steps:
- Log in to your Learning Library account.
- At the upper right of your control panel, click on your username and select Personal Data.
- You will find your OSID number just below your name.