Simply registering in the OffSec Learning Library will grant you access to the Kali Linux Revealed (PEN-103) course materials and PG Play machines all for free. On top of that you can also choose to be part of the growing of the OffSec community.
Please note, that when you decide to create your account, you will be asked to fill out your profile information before seeing the control panel with a list of machines.
- You can begin your registration using the following link: https://portal.offsec.com/sign-up/pg
- Fill in the requested information.
- After clicking Sign Up, you will be presented with this screen prompting you to check your email.
- You will receive a verification email with an activation link. Click on Activate Account. If you have not received your activation email, please see the Help Center article.
- After clicking Activate Account, you will automatically be logged in to your account.
- The Proving Grounds Play and Kali Linux Revealed are automatically added on your cart. Click ‘Continue’.
- Fill out the profile information as requested.
- Select whether you prefer to receive information about future products or services. If you choose to allow this communication, select I Consent, otherwise select I'd Rather Not. You will also be sent a welcome email after this step.
- Navigate to your desired content. You will find PG Practice under "Labs" and PEN-103 under "Courses".
To join the OffSec community, follow the steps described here.