If you manage a high number of licenses and want to further organize your trainings and pull reports by specific criteria we might not cover via filters you can now use the group functionality to better organize your data.
This feature allows you to:
- Organize your learners by creating groups.
- Add learners or remove learners from a group.
- Report on your learners.
- View the learners of your groups.
- Edit the group name or delete a group.
To create a group:
- Go to your Products dashboard by clicking the 'Manage my team' button.
- You can create a new group by clicking the 'Create new group' button at the upper right of your Learners section or by clicking the button on your 'Groups' tab.
- Type in your desired name of your new group.
You can select your learners you want to add in that group or you can add them after you have created the group.
To add a learner to an existing group:
- Go to your 'Licenses' tab and look for your learner on 'My Learners' section you want to add.
- Click on the three vertically aligned dots then click 'Add learner to group'.
You can see what groups your learners belong to in the 'Groups' column of your 'My learners section.
If you want to remove a learner from a group, please click the 'remove learner from group' option.
Another way of adding or removing learners is by going to your Groups tab and by clicking the 'Add learners to group' or 'Remove learners from group' options.
To view your learners progress report by group:
- Go to 'Reports' tab.
- Click on the filers icon found at the right side of 'Download CSV' button.
- Select which group you want to view.
- Click 'Save Filters'.
To learn more about how to view and access Reports, please click here.
To view the learners of each group after you have organized them, please use the following steps:
- Go to your Groups tab.
- On your 'My Groups' table, click on the group name.
If you want to edit a group name or delete it, click on the three dots of the corresponding group on Groups page and select which action you want to make.