In this article, you will find answers for the following questions:
- Has Offensive Security changed its name?
- Why are you doing this brand refresh?
- How will the brand refresh affect my experience as a customer?
- Will the company’s information (phone numbers, physical addresses) change?
- Will there be any new products, services or promos introduced due to the change?
- Will the digital badges and certificates change as part of the brand refresh?
- Will there be any changes to the company's product pricing as part of the brand refresh?
Starting March 1st, 2023 we are officially embracing the name “OffSec”. We have also taken this opportunity to update our logo and branding colors to better suit the current and future OffSec.
We're refreshing our brand to better reflect who we are today and where we're headed in the future. As OffSec, we go beyond traditional training and certification programs, striving to exceed expectations and deliver a truly exceptional learning experience. Our refreshed brand will better communicate our commitment to going beyond training and certification to provide cutting-edge knowledge, skills, and expertise that enable our community to advance their careers and stay ahead of the curve.
To read more, please check our Brand Refresh '23 Blogpost here.
We have been working to make the transition as painless as possible so outside of enjoying the new modernized look and feel, not much else will impact your experience.
What to expect:
- New logo and colors will be introduced and start to replace the existing ones on March 1, 2023.
- Links will be changing on March 1, 2023.
- Contact emails will be changing post March 1, 2023.
Note: During the transition period you might see elements from both the old branding and the new one co-existing at the same time.
|OffSec Learning Platform||https://portal.offensive-security.com/library/all||https://portal.offsec.com/library/all|
No, not at this time.
Not at this time. While we’ve been regularly updating the content of the OffSec Learning Library since its launch and we are constantly looking at how we can improve our services to our learners, there will be no new products or services changed at this time. We are also not running any promos related to the brand refresh at this time.
Yes, the look of the badges and certificates will be updated. This will automatically be applied on your side, and you will not be required to re-claim your badge or certificate.
You can see the changes the next time you access your Accredible credentials.
Note: If you have downloaded the digital Wallet Card or the Cerificate PDF, you will need to re-download them in order to have the latest version.
Information on how to claim and view Accredible Credentials can be found in our Digital certification FAQ.
At this time, there are no changes to the prices due to the brand refresh.