In this article, you will find answers to the following questions about OffSec's Global Partners:
- What types of partners are part of the OffSec Global Partner Program?
- How to become a partner?
- Once my partner application is submitted, what's next?
First launched in April 2022, the OffSec Partner Program featured three partner types: Channel, Learning, and Education Partners:
- Channel Partners - We empower value-added resellers, distributors and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) to grow their sales by offering our world-renowned skills development and hands-on learning to their customers.
- Education Partners - We authorize professors at accredited colleges and universities to include OffSec curriculum in semester-long courses.
- Learning Partners - We work with industry recognized training institutions to provide live, instructor-led classes to learners in a classroom or online setting.
The Channel Partner program has since been expanded to include Distributors and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) with three more now being introduced:
- Government Partners - We enable government resellers, learning partners and prime contractors to deliver OffSec solutions and live trainings to government agencies and institutions.
- Alliance Partners - We partner with global financial and consulting organizations to expand their cybersecurity knowledge for internal and client needs. Additionally, Alliance Partners are authorized to resell and refer OffSec to their customers.
- Strategic Accounts - An exclusive membership for large global enterprise customers to join our new partner program. Loyal members will receive benefits and incentives to support further adoption of our cybersecurity training solutions.
To access the comprehensive list of our esteemed partners or to locate a specific partner, kindly visit our dedicated partner directory at https://partnerportal.offsec.com/#/page/partner-locator.
To become a partner, kindly complete the application form provided at the following link: https://www.offsec.com/global-partners/#application
When your application is submitted, it will be sent to the associated Partner Manager for your region and partner type. Once reviewed, select applicants will move forward in the partnership process by receiving invitations to subsequent discovery and strategy calls. On these calls we will be able to further explore partnership potential between OffSec and your organization. Once an NDA is in place, discussions around program levels and pricing structures can take place. If your partnership is approved, OffSec will provide an admin at your organization with credentials to access the OffSec partner portal where you can manage your partner account, partner portal users, access and make use of available marketing resources as well as sales tools. A dedicated Partner Manager will guide you, and additional training and enablement resources are available in the partner portal.
Please reach out by sending an email to email@example.com.