If you wish to cancel a subscription, please make sure to do so prior to the next auto-renewal date, as we will not be able to issue a refund for any unused time during the subscription period. You will however be able to access your subscribed product until the end of the current subscription period.
To see your subscription auto-renewal date, access the billing page and look for the order in status Pending. The date corresponding to the Pending order will be your next auto renewal date.
If you want to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps below.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner of the control panel.
- From the drop down menu, click on Billing.
- This will bring you to the Payments screen, click on the Cancel button corresponding to the Pending order.
- You will be presented with the option to proceed with cancelling your subscription by clicking on Cancel Subscription button or you may close the window if you have changed your mind.
- Once you are done, click on Library in the upper navigation bar to return to the control panel.
- You will see the message your subscription has been cancelled and you have the option to click on Renew if you reconsider. For information on renewing, please visit this Help Center article.
Should you encounter any issues in canceling your subscription, please contact us by submitting a request for assistance.