OffSec learning content can be accessed via the OffSec Learning Platform. In this article, you can find information about the individual learner registration.
If you are interested in finding more information regarding our courses and certifications via our website.
If you are interested in purchasing the Learn Unlimited subscription, purchasing products in bulk or purchasing a course on someone else's behalf, please submit a request here and one of our training consultants will be in contact with you as soon as possible. After completing a purchase via our training consultants, you will also be able purchase new licenses via the Buy More button on your Learning Platform admin account. You can find additional information and instructions here.
If you are trying to register for a product that was already purchased on your behalf, please follow the steps described here.
In order to register and purchase a course for yourself, please follow the steps below:
- You can access our registration form at: https://portal.offsec.com/sign-up/offsec
- Once you have filled in your information, reviewed and agreed to the terms and conditions, click the Sign Up button.
- Within minutes, you will receive an activation email. If you experience any issues receiving the email, please follow the steps described here.
- After activating your account, you will be redirected to the list of the available trainings.
- Select your desired course and click Add to Cart.
- If you selected to purchase a subscription, your lab will start immediately. If you registered for a Course & Cert Exam Bundle you will be able to select your preferred course start date.
- To proceed to payment, click the "Continue" button and input your payment details.
You will gain access to the course content once you have successfully completed the registration process. If you purchased a subscription or scheduled your course to start today, we encourage you to complete your registration process as soon as possible.
To learn how to access your newly purchased course content and lab or schedule your exam, please see our Course start guide.