The first section of this article provides information about reassigning a Learn Fundamentals, Learn One or Learn Unlimited subscription license. Please move to the second section if you want to know about reassigning Learn Enterprise subscription license.
- Reassigning Learn Fundamentals, Learn One or Learn Unlimited subscription license
- Reassigning Learn Enterprise subscription license
Learn Fundamentals, Learn One, and Learn Unlimited subscriptions licenses purchased by an organization and assigned to an employee of that organization may only be reassigned with a valid reason, e.g. the employee leaves the organization provided that below criteria are met. Reassignment is permitted only once within the subscription period of one year.
If a subscription is reassigned, the subscription period will remain unchanged. Upon reassignment, the new learner who receives the license will have access for the remainder of the subscription period.
If the reassigned license is for a Learn One subscription, the selected primary course cannot be changed. The new learner must continue with the same course as the previous user.
A subscription cannot be reassigned if:
- The license was purchased by an individual instead of the organization.
- The organization assigned the subscription to a non employee (e.g. student, contractor, customer etc.).
- The learner used any of the exam attempts including WiFu & KLCP.
- The learner has downloaded any of the course materials (applies for Learn One and Learn Unlimited only).
The access for the initial user will be terminated on the day of reassignment.
After reassigning the subscription, the initial user will lose the eligibility to purchase standalone exam attempts for the course, unless they had that specific course independent from the reassigned subscription. To continue the course, the initial user will need to purchase a new subscription (or Course & Cert Exam Bundle, if available).
Learn Enterprise subscription license reassignment can be initiated by a full admin or a sub-admin of the organization through their products dashboard. To initiate reassignment, please go through the steps here.