This section contains information on digital certifications and badge management, as well as information on maintaining the integrity of our certifications.
- Digital certification FAQ
- Certificate printing specifications
- How do I verify someone's certification?
- How many CPEs can I obtain by taking an OffSec course?
- Which OffSec certifications have a digital certificate and/or badge?
- Can my certification and/or badge ever be revoked?
- I think someone is (or a group of people are) cheating, what can I do?
- I found course materials, lab exercises, spoilers, exam reports, solutions or hints for the exam posted online, what can I do?
- What happens if someone is found to be cheating or is found to have cheated on their certification exam?
- What should I do if I find someone else offering your course or a copycat course online?
- What should I do if someone offers to help me with my certification or even take the exam for me?
- What should I do if someone is offering unethical help to me? Am I innocent?
- I didn't cheat. Someone accessed my exam report and copied. Why is my certification revoked?