This article provides information about managing individual products. Topics include:
- Sign Up or Login to the Portal
- Manage Your Account
- Assign Courses to a New Team Member
- How do I assign individual products to myself
- Learner Registration Flow
- Manage Invites
Customers who purchase Course & Cert Exam Bundle or Subscriptions via our training consultants can manage their products via the new organization admin panel in the Offsec Learning Library.
Sign Up or Login to the Portal
Once you have submitted the payment for one or multiple products, you will receive an invitation email asking you to create a new profile on the Offsec Learning Library. When creating your account, it is very important you use the same email address as the one you received the admin invitation on.
Manage Your Account
After signing up/into the Learning Library, you will be connected to your Organization Admin account, and you will have access to the licenses page.
Here you will have visibility into the purchased products, see which are assigned or still available to be used. You can also purchase more courses or products and invite team members to take the training on the Learning platform.
If you have navigated away, you can always reach your team's product page by clicking on the 'Manage my team' section at the upper right corner of the OffSec Learning Library.
Assign Courses to a New Team Member
The old voucher redemption process has been replaced with a new invite system and any existing vouchers will not work any more. Below you can find the steps you need to follow in order to assign a course to a team member:
- On the Manage my team page, navigate to the ‘Licenses’ section.
- Choose a product you would like to assign to your team member/s and click ‘Invite learners’.
- You will need to select whether you will let access start upon invitation redemption or you set a course material access date then click ‘Continue’. Note: The option is only available for Course and certification exam bundle. Subscriptions have a predetermined start date agreed with the Sales representative.
- The invite modal will be displayed. Add in the email address/es of your team member/s you would like to assign the product to. You can invite more than one learner at a time. Just use a comma or a space to separate their email addresses.
- Click 'Continue' and an email invite will be sent out to the team member you chose to assign the product to.
For individual subscription licenses, the invite can be sent and redeemed prior to the agreed subscription start date. To learn how long a product invitation can be redeemed, please visit the Product validity FAQ.
In the event you receive an error when sending the invitation, click here for more information on the error along with recommended next actions.
How do I assign individual products to myself
In order to assign a product to yourself, you need to go through the same steps as with assigning a product to your team members (see above). Note, skip selecting a course access date, access to the product assigned will start immediately and cannot be paused or rescheduled for any reason.
Learner Registration Flow
Once you have assigned a product to a team member, our system will send them an email letting them know they have been granted access to a product along with a link to accept the product.
When accepting the invitation to the product, learners who have never registered in the OffSec Learning Library will need to create an account and complete the registration process before they are able to gain access to the product.
Alumni will gain access to the product as soon as they accept the invitation or as soon as their access is set to start.
For more information on product and invitations validity, please see the Product validity FAQ.
Invite management can be performed with the help of the following actions:
- Resend invitation - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the resend invitation action will trigger a new email notification prompting them to enroll and gain access to the assigned product.
- Withdraw invite - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the invite can also be withdrawn. This action triggers an email notification informing the team members/users that their invite has been withdrawn. Withdrawing an invitation will automatically restore that license to the available balance allowing for the product to be reassigned to another team member.
- Edit course material access start date - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite; or accepted their invite but with a future start date and wish to start access on another date, the edit course material access start date action allows you to select any other available dates within the validity of the license and triggers an email notification informing the team member/s that access date has been updated. Just bear in mind that this is only applicable to the following products:
- Standalone courses whether they were issued using Flex or non-Flex (individual licenses).
- Subscriptions issued using Flex only
If there are no courses left unassigned on your Product page, you can buy more courses by going to the Buy More page. You can find additional information and instructions here.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance please submit a request here.