This article provides answers to the following questions about Learn One:
- What is Learn One?
- Does Learn One include the OffSec Cyber Range ?
- Does Learn One include live classes?
- Can Learn One learners take the OSEE exam?
- How can I purchase the Learn One subscription?
- I have an active lab, what will happen to my access if I purchase the Learn One subscription?
- Can I have multiple Learn One subscriptions running at the same time for different courses?
- I do not have time to dedicate to my studies now, can I pause my running Learn One subscription?
- Can I download the training materials for the courses I have access to through the Learn One subscription?
- When do the four exam attempts expire?
- Is there a cooling off period between exams?
- I've already passed the OSWP exam before purchasing Learn One. Can I transfer the OSWP exam attempt to one of the other courses?
- Can I upgrade my subscription from Learn One to Learn Unlimited?
- Can I upgrade from an individual course package to the Learn One subscription?
- I have purchased the Learn One subscription via your training consultants, how can I access the course content?
- Can multiple individuals share the same subscription license?
- Am I able to purchase a lab extension when my subscription expires?
- Am I able to purchase an exam retake after my subscription expires?
Learn One is a yearly subscription that provides access to:
- The Proving Grounds (PG Play and Practice)
- All the fundamental content
- One of the 200-level courses (PEN-200, WEB-200 or SOC-200) or one of the 300-level courses (PEN-300, EXP-301, EXP-312, or WEB-300) of your choice. You able to confirm if you wish to continue your studies on your initially selected course or if you wish to switch to a different course every year.
- Four exam attempts:
- 2 x exams for the course you've chosen at point 4
- 1 x KLCP
- 1 x OSWP
No, OffSec Cyber Range is only available through the Learn Enterprise subscription.
Learn One is built only for the online training and it does not include access to any live training classes like AWE (EXP-401).
The OSEE exam is offered only to learners who have taken the live AWE classes, therefore, the OSEE certification is not included in Learn One.
If you are new to OffSec, and wish to purchase the Learn One subscription for yourself, you can do so via the following link:
You should receive access to the Learn One content once your registration is completed. In rare instances, we might require additional information before your registration is completed. If that is the case, our team will reach out to you within 24 hours of submitting the payment for the Learn One subscription.
Existing OffSec learners can purchase the Learn One subscription via the Buy More option if they are studying in the OffSec Learning Platform.
If you wish to more than 10 Learn One licenses or purchase on someone else's behalf, please submit a request via our training consultants. After completing a purchase via our training consultants, you will also be able purchase new licenses via the Buy More button on your Training library admin account. You can find additional information and instructions here.
When a learner purchases the Learn One subscription for the same course as their active lab, they forfeit whatever time is left of the old still active lab access and any remaining exam attempt. From the moment the payment is submitted for the Learn One subscription, the learner will have 365 days of consecutive lab access.
If the active lab belongs to a different course from the one purchased via the Learn One subscription, the already active lab will not be impacted. The learner will have access to 365 days of consecutive lab access to the new course and whatever time is left from the already active lab access for the other course.
No, a learner can only have one (1) Learn One subscription running at any given time. If you wish to access multiple courses, we recommend purchasing the Learn Unlimited subscription via our training consultants.
When purchasing a subscription, your access to the content will start from the moment you submitted the payment and completed your registration.
Once the Learn One subscription has started, the access to course content will run in a consecutive block of time which cannot be paused for any reason.
Can I download the training materials for the courses I have access to through the Learn One subscription?
Starting January 10th, 2022, course material downloads are available for the Learn One subscription. For more information and instructions on how to download the course materials, please see:
- Course material download FAQ
- How to Download Course Materials from the Training Library
- Downloads in Subscriptions announcement
Exam attempts purchased as part of the Learn One subscription will expire at the end of the subscription period.
Learners who are enrolled in the Learn One subscription may schedule and reattempt an exam as follows:
- After the 1st failed exam, a learner may schedule an exam retake after 4 weeks from their previous exam date.
- After the 2nd failed exam, a learner may schedule an exam retake after 8 weeks from their previous exam date.
- After the 3rd failed exam onward, a learner may schedule an exam retake after 12 weeks from their previous exam date.
Failing an exam for one course will have no impact on the cooling off period of the exams for the rest of the courses included in the Learn One subscription.
If you require additional retakes, you can learn how to purchase more here.
I've already passed the OSWP exam before purchasing Learn One. Can I transfer the OSWP exam attempt to one of the other courses?
None of the items purchased as part of the Learn One subscription can be refunded, exchanged or transferred. Any unused items will be voided at the end of the subscription period.
If you subscribed to Learn One via an invite, yes, you have the option to upgrade your subscription to Learn Unlimited. To upgrade, kindly have your master admin reach out to their Sales representative.
Please visit the License Upgrade FAQ page for more information.
At this time, an upgrade path from individual course packages to subscriptions does not exist. You are however able to purchase the Learn One subscription plan, at the full price, once your current lab access ends.
I have purchased the Learn One subscription via your training consultants, how can I access the course content?
If you are set as the admin for the Learn One subscription that was purchased, please view How to Manage Individual Products.
Flex admins can find instructions on how to assign a Learn One subscription here.
If someone else purchased the product and you received an invitation, you can find further instructions here.
Subscriptions are purchased on a per individual user basis. Login credentials may not be shared among individuals, groups, or teams or with third parties. A breach of the foregoing is a material breach of the Terms. Similar to learners who share their course materials, learners who share their login credentials will receive a lifetime ban from any future courses or offerings by OffSec and may even have their certification(s) revoked. Depending on the nature of the offense, learners may also face legal repercussions.
The 30-day lab extension may not be applied to Learn One. The lab extensions are only available to learners who purchased the course and cert exam bundle.
As an example, if you purchased a course and cert exam bundle (ie. PEN-200 / PWK 90 day course bundle) prior to purchasing Learn One subscription, then you are able to purchase a lab extension for PEN-200.
If you only purchased a Learn One subscription, then you will not be able to purchase a lab extension.
Absolutely! You can still purchase an exam retake after your subscription expires.
NOTE: Even if your subscription is still active but you have already used up the exam attempts included in your subscription, you can still purchase an exam retake for the exams that are included in your Learn One product.
Please also be reminded that all exam retakes are subject to the cooling off period.
You may email us here and our team will be happy to assist you.