This article aims to provide information and answers for the following:
- What is the Learn Enterprise subscription?
- Is Learn Enterprise also offered to individuals?
- Is Learn Enterprise only for advanced security people?
- Does Learn Enterprise include live classes?
- I do not have time to dedicate to my studies now, can I pause my running Learn Enterprise?
- Can I download the training materials for the courses I have access to through Learn Enterprise?
- How can I purchase the Learn Enterprise package?
- I have purchased the Learn Enterprise package, how can I access the course content?
- I am currently enrolled in an individual course/subscribed to Learn One, what happens to my access when I will get assigned with Learn Enterprise?
- Does Learn Enterprise include exam attempts for all the 200-level and 300-level courses?
- I am an active Learn Enterprise learner and I want to take a certification exam, what are my options?
- Can multiple individuals share the same Learn Enterprise subscription license at the same time?
- How can a Learn Enterprise subscription license be reassigned?
- Am I able to purchase a lab extension when my subscription expires?
- Am I able to purchase an exam retake after my subscription expires?
Learn Enterprise is an annual or multi-year Enterprise subscription that provides access to:
- All of our online learning materials and labs including the entire OffSec Learning Library, OffSec Cyber Range, PG Play, and PG Practice
- 1 x KLCP exam attempt
- 1 x OSWP exam attempt
- Assessments and digital badges for the fundamental-level content (Network Penetration Testing Essentials, Security Operations Essentials, and Web Application Assessment Essentials)
- Team Reporting & Analytics
- Reassignable Licenses
Learn Enterprise does not include exam attempts for the 200-level and 300-level courses and course material downloads.
Learn Enterprise is exclusively available to organizations and requires a minimum initial purchase of 10 licenses.
Please note that Learn Enterprise cannot be purchased using Flex credits at this time.
Individuals may purchase a Learn Unlimited which provides the same access to OffSec Learning Library, including all labs and training content with the exception of the OffSec Cyber Range.
Learn Enterprise is designed for learners of all levels, from IT literate to advanced cyber operators. It is ideal for security professionals who are typically involved in different aspects of security testing, analysis, and response. By providing access to cutting-edge security tools, resources, and expert guidance, it helps ensure that security professionals stay up-to-date on the latest threats, techniques, and best practices in the industry. Additionally, team reporting and analytics enable managers to track their team’s progress and ensure that their security engineers are developing the skills needed to stay ready to meet ever evolving cyber threats.
Learn Enterprise has been designed and developed exclusively for the purpose of online training and does not include any live training classes. The program is structured to provide learners with a comprehensive and self-paced learning experience, utilizing a range of multimedia resources such as videos, interactive modules and topic exercises.
Once the Learn Enterprise subscription has started, the access to course content will run in a consecutive block of time, and cannot be paused for any reason.
Learners are advised to plan their schedule and ensure they have adequate time to commit to the course in its entirety before beginning. They should also ensure they have a stable internet connection and the necessary tools and resources to engage with the content effectively.
In the event that a learner can no longer use the subscription, the license can be reassigned to a new learner. For additional information and instructions, please refer to How can subscriptions be reassigned?
Learn Enterprise subscription does not include downloadable materials. All training materials remain accessible in the OffSec Learning Library throughout the subscription period.
If you are interested in purchasing the Learn Enterprise packages, please contact our sales team here.
If you are the admin for the Learn Enterprise subscription that was purchased, please view How to Manage Individual Products.
If someone else purchased the product and you received an invitation, you can find further instructions here.
I am currently enrolled in an individual course/subscribed to Learn One, what happens to my access when I will get assigned with Learn Enterprise?
If you're assigned Learn Enterprise subscription while still having active access to a course or Learn One subscription, you'll keep those products until they expire.
If your Learn Enterprise access ends before your existing product does, you'll still have access for the remainder of your course or Learn One subscription period.
No, Learn Enterprise only includes unlimited access to all of our online learning content and access to OffSec Cyber Range.
If you are purchasing Learn Enterprise licenses for your team, a number of certification exam licenses may be included for bonus in your order, depending on the size of your purchase. For more information contact our training consultants.
I am an active Learn Enterprise learner and I want to take a certification exam, what are my options?
If you had previously enrolled in the individual course for which you want to obtain certification, you may purchase or be assigned a retake of the exam for that course to qualify for the certification exam.
If you had not previously enrolled in the course, you will need to purchase or be assigned a course bundle that includes one exam attempt in order to qualify for the certification exam.
The Course and Cert Exam Bundle license can coexist concurrently with the LE Subscription.
Subscription licenses are purchased on a per individual user basis. Learn Enterprise licenses may be reassigned from one learner to the other, however, once assigned, login credentials may not be shared among individuals, groups, or teams or with third parties. A breach of the foregoing is a material breach of the Terms. Similar to learners who share their course materials, learners who share their login credentials will receive a lifetime ban from any future courses or offerings by OffSec and may even have their certification(s) revoked.
To reassign a Learn Enterprise subscription license, please go through the steps outlined here.
The 30-day lab extension may not be applied to Learn Enterprise subscriptions. The 30-day lab extensions are only available for learners who purchased or have been assigned a course and cert exam bundle in the past.
As an example, if you had access to a course and cert exam bundle (ie. PEN-200 / PWK 90 day bundle) prior to purchasing Learn Enterprise subscription, then you are able to purchase a lab extension for PEN-200.
If you only purchased a Learn Enterprise subscription, then you will not be able to purchase a lab extension.
Individual exam retakes are not available for purchase for Learn Enterprise.
You may email us here and our team will be happy to assist you.